Fanfiction Addiction

Writerinmydreams007's blog for all things Twilight.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Twilight Counsel



Thinking back to when I first found fanfiction, I realize now that I had no idea what I was getting myself into. I started reading a story called Wide Awake, not having any clue that it would be the beginning of something amazing for me. I was hooked after the first paragraph and haven't looked back since!
There are a million and one things I have learned since I began reading and writing fanfiction. Some lessons I learned easily, others I figured out the hard way. I always wish I had someone there to talk to and understand what I was going through.
I've always been one to help people. I jump at the chance to help others when they need it, lending a supporting hand or a shoulder to cry on. When I heard about the Twilight Counsel I was thrilled, because it was just the kind of thing this fandom needs. I signed up immediately and now am waiting for a mentee.
Sooooo, are you new to the fandom? Maybe you're not new but feel like you need a buddy, someone to help guide you in the right direction of getting what you need? Do you have a hundred unanswered questions and feel like you are flailing? Are you confused as to what to read, where to go to talk and make fandom friends? Thinking about writing something yourself? Why not join the Twilight Counsel, and get assigned a mentor that will be there to support you and help you when you need it!!!

The Twilight Counsel

No comments:

Post a Comment