Fanfiction Addiction

Writerinmydreams007's blog for all things Twilight.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Battle Wounds chapter 15 teaser

"You knew!" I screeched, pulling my arm away as he tried to grasp it. "You knew and you said nothing!"

I covered my face with my hands and wailed. I cried for what happened to me and the was I felt suddenly dirty both inside and out. I cried for my innocence, knowing that what they did to me would change me forever. I would never be the same. I cried for the way my father looked at me, and how he must feel, so ashamed of his tattered and ruined daughter.

My heart pounded restlessly, trying to rid itself of the pain that had settled there. The brevity of knowing weighed heavily. I felt as if I would suffocate from the memories.

"It wasn't for me to say, Bella. You had to remember it on your own. I'm sorry!"

No comments:

Post a Comment